Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pet Peeves…

  1. “Friends” who rub their noble and righteous side in MY face whilst knowing (and maybe having forgotten) that I know about their deep and dark dirty selves. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK?! Are they taking my value for discreetness for granted, as they conveniently forget that I KNOW THE TRUTH THEY HIDE DEEP INSIDE?
  2. People who say “BORU KIYANNA ONE NAHANE” and start rambling about some shit that I’m supposed to believe. Most often than not they are lying. Please believe.
  3. Men who fuck around and when it comes to getting married, seek a virgin? I mean seriously…WHAT THE FUCK’S UP WITH THAT?
  4. Women who keep insisting that men are more likely to cheat than women, after marriage. Ladies… PLEASE.
  5. Guys who bad-mouth women that they COULD NOT score with. Dudes, when you are unable to score JUST MOVE ON. There’s plenty of fish in the sea. Don’t hate on her because she didn’t like you. How about the time you did not give a second look at the UGLY CHICK who was eyeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment